1. It rains. A lot.
2. Your car is not as wide as you think it is.
3. Everyone is a farmer, knows a farmer or works on a farm.
4.The jam definitely goes on top of the cream.
5. A high-vis vest is an essential piece of apparel.
6. Did I mention the incessant rain?
7. Pasties are a big deal.
8. 25 miles is considered close by – its all relative.
9. You are not Devonian unless your family has been in the county for at least 5 generations.
10. Late night hair dressers appointments are about as rare as seeing a road with road markings.